Web Development Company in Delhi, Live Tech Services discuss skills & knowledge of front-end development with expert IT professional. Here’s a list containing a wide variety of skills and technologies that I think all front-end developers should be working on learning, at least to some extent.
Apart from HTML, CSS, and JS, a Front-End Developer is required to have following skills:
- Knowledge of frameworks and libraries
- Libraries like EaselJS/FabricJS (to work on images and canvas),
- Node/Express (to some extent)
- Knowledge of developer tools to increase productivity
- Knowledge of HTTP
- Status Codes
- Request and Response
- Knowledge of REST API’s and AJAX
- Platform Compatibility
- Browser Compatibility
- OS Compatibility (Browsers are OS dependent)
- UX / Usability
- Website Speed / Performance
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile Web Development
- Microdata / Microformats
To apply you will ideally have the following:
- You’ll be the problem rather than solution led and favor consistency over proliferation.
- A passion for and deep knowledge of the web and frontend technologies
Front End Developer Job Research: What does it take?
I gathered my insights in three parts:
- Job descriptions themselves
- What coding boot camps are teaching
- And from a leader in the web development space who addresses this topic specifically
Website designing company in Noida, Live Tech Services above define skills of front-end development where you could learn & implement in your website. If you are a job seeker then definitely this article will be helpful to you.